Sandel warrants its products to be free from defects and shall function as intended for the period of one year from date of purchase (invoice date); provided the product is used for its specific intended use following Sandel prescribed directions for use.
In the event of defective product, Sandel will, at its sole option, replace the defective product.
Sandel sterile products shall remain sterile unless the sterile package is compromised or damaged.
Returned Goods Policy
- Returned merchandise requires prior written authorization and Sandel's Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- All returns are subject to Sandel inspection and acceptance.
- Claims for shortage or damaged goods must be made within 10 days of receipt.
- All merchandise must be in the original packaging and sealed cartons.
- Merchandise must be returned within 180 days from date of invoice.
- All returned goods must include a packing list and must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Restocking charge; 15% of original invoice price may apply.
- All custom product sales are FINAL. No returns, cancellations, exchanges or credits allowed.